Monday, June 2, 2008

Children are great!!!

Well im home for the first time alone with the children in awhile. Ken hasnt had a job for about a month now. SO hes been home 24/7. I love having him here. but i think i forgot how great the kids are when its just us. Ken loves to play with cohen and he loves to play with liam but he sometimes gets them so rawled up that they arnt the darling children they are when its just us. cohen for istance went into the kitchen and wanted a bag of fruite we had in the fridge. and he is carying it around and eatig out of it like its a bag of candy. (so cute) and liam is in his walked laughing at cohen. Liam idalizes his brother. he wants to do everythign cohen does. I love my kids there great and I am remined everyday that this is short lived. one day they wont be little anymore and they want me incacent.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It must be a man thing about getting the kids rowdy. I was almost nodding my head while reading that! Hope you're doing great and I'm assuming Ken found a job, so that's great too!