Saturday, May 17, 2008

Davids birthday

Well today is davids b-day. Which wouldnt be a big deal on any other year cause they lived on the other side of the USA. But this year guess who will be in town. Yep you guessed it him and his family. And we are the ones throwing him a b-day party. Yippe. Look im all for party. I love them. but this is just a bad weekedn for me. Im not feeling completly up to my self. im sick to my stomice and just plain ickey. But none the less im going to clean.bake, and decarate to the best of my ability cause I am the housewife and women of this here house and it will be the best b-day party that he has ever had!!!!!!!! I feel a little threatened by his wife so i always feel i have to do the very best i can which in hopes is better then. her LOL. I knwo its not a compition but she is great. she can cook, clean with the best of housewives, do crafts, she even homemakes there christmas cards now granted she is an art majore. but still gezze. She plays the trumpt. and is 8 months preggers and taking a cross country trip to florida. who wouldnt be imtemadated???

No comments: