Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby feaver

Gosh it seems everyone is haveing babys. and now i really want a little baby. I know its crazy I have a toddler and a 6 month old and im already wanting another baby. But theres just something about having that child growing inside of you. The first tiem you feel them move or when you find out your pregnent. Its all so amazing and I love it all. I complain about the pain and twared the end your ready for it to be over but you love it. I think when liam turns 1 ill start working on ken. Maybe sooner. Im holding off as long as posble. I just want a baby so much. We got a dog last weekend. his name is satchel and he is a chiwawa mix. Hes awsome. I love my husband he does the cutest things sometimes. I think Liam and cohen are sick but I cant tell. they have a cough but thats all. no feaver or anythign. its probally just allergies. I cant wait till this weekend. I really want to spend time with ken. This is the last week of session. we dont know whats going to happen after session. but we can only hope the lord will be with us every step of the way.

No comments: