Thursday, May 1, 2008

Errrrr

Ok im trying really really ahrd not to get mad. But its really ahrd. Ok so As you all know I was watching two girls one is 4 the other 2. well needless to say thery were ill behaved. I donot belive in bad children. I belive in mis guided children but not bad. But these two. Anyway last thursday they were picked up and then about 15 mins after they left i recived an e-mail that i would no longer be watching the girls. Which is fine and dandy with me. I was tired if having to replace things because they would get mad and destroy my stuff. anyway moving on. I was told that she would drop off my mney on the first on her way to work. Ok well this mornign came and went so I e-mailded her and wiated she responded with a simple my husband will drop it off sometime this morning. If i had brought it i would have been late. Ok i understood that. So i waited 11 am came. I called her husband to see what time he was going to be here. He said i will be there no later then noon. Ok i understood that. noon came and went. Now he calls and says I will be there at 1 ok now its 1:02. And still no check. Now i know its hard to get out of the house with two kids. I have two kids. And one of mine dosnt walk. so im no stranger to being late. but comeon I have to get the check in the bank befor two other wise when my landlord cashes our rent check it will bounce, I told them this was payingmy rent. grrrrr. I really hope they get here soon other wise im in a lot of trouble. Blaaa. I hate having to relie on other people. This is why im not all that upset with them leaving. This is how it has been from the begging they have always been late, never paying me what we agree on and have even boushed a check on me. So im really not all that upset

No comments: